Current Deposit Account
Current accounts are active accounts opened by the public’s like Traders, businessman, Corporate Bodies etc. who like to operate their accounts continuously due to many receipts and payments of money in connection with their business. In these accounts there is no limits on the number of withdrawals and deposits.
Type of Accounts
Current Accounts may be opened in the name of :
• Individual accounts in the name of single person
• Joint account of Two of more individuals
• Sole Proprietary Concern
• Associations, clubs, Societies
• Trusts/Other trust Accounts
• Private and Public Limited Companies and other undertakings registered under companies Act 1956
• State Financial Corporations.
1. Residential Proof/Proofs
2. Pan Number/Numbers
4. Introduction of Existing Branches